• Complete the APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION (ivory) and return it to the Admissions Office with the non-refundable $50.00 application/entrance exam fee.
• Have your parents sign the ACADEMIC RECORDS RELEASE FORM (gold) and give it to your current school's Main Office to process. This will enable Damien to receive a copy of your school records.
• Have two of your teachers complete the TEACHER REFERENCE REPORTS (blue) and have them sent to the Damien Admissions Office. Be sure to complete the top portion of each recommendation before giving them to your teachers. A stamped envelope addressed to the Damien Admissions Office should be supplied to each teacher.
• Take our ENTRANCE EXAM (applicants for 6th – 9th grade only). Exams are scheduled in December, January, February, and March, and are usually held on Saturday mornings from 8:00 – 11:30 am. Please select your date of choice on the enclosed application. Off-island applicants should submit previous standardized test scores. For more information, please refer to the enclosed entrance exam description sheet (gray).
• Schedule an INTERVIEW with a member of the Admissions Committee. This will be an excellent opportunity to learn more about Damien as well as have your questions answered. It will also provide us with the opportunity to meet you and your family. Our Interview Day is scheduled for Saturday, February 4, 2017. We will contact you to schedule an appointment after all other steps have been completed.