Damien Memorial School is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Join our family where we educate, inspire to motivate young men and women through academics, athletics, and spirituality of Catholic Education. The long standing tradition of Damien Memorial School continues to guide our mission and vision of how we treat our faculty, staff, student, parents, and alumni.
Bachelor’s degree required. Teaching experience in content area and use of instructional technology; excellent communication skills and enthusiasm for developing student potential in an academic and religious-oriented learning community.
Interested candidates please send a cover letter and resume, to:
Br. Daniel Casey
or by mail:
1401 Houghtailng St.
Honolulu, HI 96817
Accountant Position- posted 7/20/16
Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience
• Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and financial reporting
• Attention to detail and accuracy, planning and organizing, scheduling and monitoring, communication skills, initiative, team work, confidentiality
• Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
A private school located in Honolulu is seeking a full-time Accountant who will be responsible for the general accounting function, including preparing journal entries, maintaining balance sheet schedules and ledgers, and account and bank reconciliations. The Accountant will assist with monthly closings and account analysis and will support the Chief Financial Officer in carrying out the responsibilities of the Business Office.
• Prepare journal entries and maintain general ledger
• Reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts
• Perform account/bank reconciliations and prepare analysis of accounts as requested
• Assist with payroll administration
• Assist with monthly and year-end closings and preparation of monthly financial statement
• Assist with the preparation and coordination of the audit process
• Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures
• Supervise the accounting clerk by coordinating activities and responding to inquiries
Monday through Friday, 7:30am to 4:30pm and as deemed necessary.
• Medical, Dental, Drug, Vision
• 403(b) Retirement Plan
• Paid vacation days, sick days, and holidays
• Tuition discount
For interested candidates, please send your resume to Tiffany Sawai, Chief Financial Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Maintenance - posted 3/2/16
Full-time Maintenance position
Submit resume to Bruce Tam Hoy, Damien Memorial School: email@example.com
Institutional Advancement Manager - posted 10/8/15
Full time position responsible to manage the Office of Institutional Advancement. Minimum education requirement: Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or Communications.
Excellent interpersonal skills and experience in Development/fundraising.
Experience with Raiser's Edge software and alumni relations helpful.
Position available immediately.
Excellent benefits to include medical and 403.b pension plans.
Contact: President Bernard Ho firstname.lastname@example.org