Kokua Fall Fundraiser 2017
Aloha, Damien Families!
I’m sure you’ve noticed the many facility improvements we’re making on campus, including:
• A new entrance adjacent to the Saint Damien mural and statue
• A Welcome Center (the repurposed Brothers’ Residence) housing school offices, faculty/staff work spaces and lounge areas
• A relocated Learning Commons to create a better environment for student activities
• An enhanced Music Building with practice rooms, and
• New classrooms made possible by moving administrative offices into the Welcome Center.
Our next phase of improvements is aimed at studio space for video, music, publishing, design, STEM, coding and more. We’ll also finish work on the athletic field and build a brick donor wall and pathway. Helping pay for these and other improvements is our Fall Kokua Fundraiser. Proceeds will also reduce tuition costs for many families in keeping with our mission of providing a high-quality, college preparatory education for boys and girls from all walks of life.
Just as with our annual luau, we ask all Damien families to participate in the Fall Kokua Fundraiser by selling Keoki’s food products in September and October. Kalua Pork orders are $8 each and Lau Lau three-packs are $12. All families who sell at least $150 of Keoki’s products are entered into a drawing for Amazon gift cards valued up to $300.
I thank you in advance for raising funds to enhance your student’s experience at Damien. If you have any questions, please contact Ayumi Johnson at email@example.com.
Mahalo and God Bless!
Damien President and CEO