- Complete the APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION by one of the following methods:
- Click the "Apply Online Today!" button to complete the application on OnBoard.
- Click the "Complete and Print a Fillable PDF Application Link" at the bottom of this page and return it to the Admissions Office with the non-refundable $50 application/entrance exam fee.
- Click the "SAO" button to complete the application via our Common Application software that we share with other HAIS schools.
- Have your parents sign the ACADEMIC RECORDS RELEASE FORM and give it to your current school's Main Office to process. They will send Damien a copy of your official school records.
- Have TWO of your teachers complete the TEACHER REFERENCE REPORT (preferably English and Math) and have them either email them to Mrs. Freeman at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to the Damien Admissions Office. Be sure to complete the top portion of each recommendation before giving them to your teachers. A stamped envelope addressed to the Damien Admissions Office should be supplied to each teacher if they are going to send the references in via mail.
- Take our ENTRANCE EXAM (applicants for 6th-9th grade only). You select an exam date during the application process and will be contacted one to two weeks prior to the exam for a reminder. Off-island applicants should submit previous standardized test scores.
- Schedule an INTERVIEW with a member of the Admissions Committee. Our Interview days are scheduled for February 2, March 2, and March 30 of 2019. This interview will be an excellent opportunity to learn more about Damien and will provide us with the opportunity to meet you and your family. We will contact you to schedule an appointment after all other steps have been completed.